Suka berkongsi bercerita

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am Engineer

Salam..  just receive email from my boss...

Engineer equipments

Dear Engineers,

If I wish to provide training program for Site Engineers, what is your expectation? Main intention is to train you boys/girls to the level of site managers say within 5-8 years?
1.       Type of Training required? (Design office and site)
2.       For Design, duration of training required.
3.       For site, (planning programme, management, ISO audit, implementation + QA/QC)
4.       Above item 2 & 3 can be categorized under 4M (Machinery, Material, Manpower & Methodology) and TCQ (Time, Cost & Quality)

Can you Boys and Girls feedback on these matters and
1.       tell me how you feel about this
2.        and also any idea how to implement them.

You can discuss among yourself and feedback to me OR you can discuss with me personally.

Regards and thanks,
Liu   




designer

kerja kat site

very 
futuristic


my comment? I rasa kucar kacir la skg. I nak sorang lagi engineer kat site I ni..boley tak boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment