Suka berkongsi bercerita

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

salah siapa???

Normally people will blame others because of their mistake/problem happen to them..But in my case, i will blame to myself.. bacause all of what happen to me. My problem/mistake is my decision before.. My successful also is my decision before.. i don’t even know that decision is suit or good enough for me..so, there has pro and con..So that, it will teach and guide me get matured style in my life (hopefully) and always learn from it..always thinking in positive way..knowing the true world bout and hope I get the inner strength from it and use as useful tips in my life as my great experience. Ya Allah..thank you.. Allah tak akan menguji kepada hamba nya yang tak mampu untuk mengharungi ujian nya..semoga kekuatan itu ada dalam darah ku ini..

No comments:

Post a Comment